Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 30 Refugio State Beach to Ventura 52 miles(1,469 total)

Canada to Mexico, Day 30: 


We rode 52 miles to Ventura (1,469 miles total). The bad news is that I am really missing some things from home. I miss my own bed, my morning cup of coffee, driving, my favorite TV shows (The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and Say Yes to the Dress), and lots of other things. But most of all, I really miss my friends and family! The good news is that I know I will see them again soon and I can't wait for that! Summary of the day: flat tires (Pat and Riley) and missing my friends and family are bad; riding alongside the ocean, the smell of the ocean, the sun, beautiful scenery, and knowing that I will see my friends and family soon are good!



No comments:

Post a Comment